Robotics Unlocks the Potential of your Facility
- Robotic systems perform repetitive, labor-intensive, and dangerous jobs.
- Using robotics for repetitive piece picking frees up workers to perform more complex value-added tasks.
Robotic Piece Picking
- Looking throughout all warehouse operations, picking product is always one of the largest components of labor.
- Robotic picking is moving from a science experiment to real world applications very fast.
- With today’s advanced computer vision technologies, innovative algorithms are accelerating this technology to an extremely valuable use case.