Palletizing & Depalletizing Solutions
- A robotic palletizer offers the ability to act with agility, no matter where or what direction your supply chain turns.
- Updates to product lines or warehouse layouts can be completed through reprogramming, unlike conventional automated palletizers that require complex rebuilds of the entire system.
(Images courtesy of NūMove Robotics & Vision)
Benefits of a Robotic Palletizing & Depalletizing System
Reduced Manual Labor
- Removing the tasks of manually stacking pallets will improve employee morale and develop the opportunity for more meaningful work for warehouse employees.
- Additionally, costly labor injuries can be prevented by automating much of the heavy lifting and manual repetitive tasks
- Robotic palletizers can easily prepare multi-SKU pallets. No programming is required as software optimizes the products.
- Automating the process enables your warehouse to ship pallets with greater speed, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Robotic solutions ensure efficiency and proper handling of products to lower the impact of damages on your bottom line.
- Products are reliably palletized appropriately and systems are configured to apply proper pressure to move and position items, without breakage.