AGV’s & AMR’s
- In most organizations, employee resources are limited. Using valuable staff time to perform low-value tasks, like materials transportation, is a costly way to do business.
- Mobile transportation solutions such as AMRs or AGVs offer innovative solutions for restructuring warehouse needs and improving efficiency.
- As more warehouses move towards Industry 4.0, mobile transportation has become a necessity for improving warehouse performance.
Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Optimize warehouse automation using equipment and technology to place and retrieve goods from throughout a facility with accuracy and speed.
- Improvements in technology and lower costs for implementation make installing an AS/RS attainable by fulfillment operations of all sizes.
- Through the use of computer- or robot-aided systems, fulfillment teams use an AS/RS to speed up manufacturing and shipping tasks by programming systems to retrieve items or store them throughout the warehouse.
Conveyor & Sortation Systems
Material handling conveyor solutions help companies and warehouses move products faster and fulfill orders with ease
- Specialized conveyor lines expedite processes and can improve production lines throughout the stages of delivery.
- KPI provides a technology-neutral perspective to educate your team on the available conveyor solutions and assist with the selection of the best implementation for your operations.
- Conveyor solutions are often implemented alongside other logistics management tools to improve overall warehouse efficiency.
Palletizing & Depalletizing
Robotic Palletizing solutions empower your business to bring goods to market in a faster, more efficient, and cost-effective way
- With a compact footprint, updating your warehouse to robotic palletizing provides the benefits of automated palletizing, with the flexibility of a fully robotic system.
- Robotic palletizers offer the ability to act with agility, no matter where what direction your supply chain turns
Reduce the overall amount of work in progress and lower on-hand inventory
- Robotics automation adds reliability and cadence to your material flow, improving availability and the overall effectiveness of equipment and process.
- Installing robotics automation allows you to reclaim otherwise unproductive floorspace and make smaller, more frequent deliveries.